Enhance your Impact
We cannot build our own future
Without helping others to build theirs
How do you know the true value that your organisation provides to stakeholders, such as donors and beneficiaries, and the community? What are the wider, long term benefits as a result of the services provided?
Measuring the performance of an organisation and the value it provides has become an integral part of operations over the recent years. Funding providers and local commissioners increasingly want to see real-life examples of what your organisation has achieved to ensure they are getting value for money.
It may also be the case that as an organisation you want to improve the services that it provides.
Ki-Rin’s Organisational Impact programme can help you with:
- Identifying areas requiring an improvement in performance
- Developing a business planning framework
- Implementing a balanced scorecard
- Assessing the strength of your governance structure and implementing a Board development programme
- Devising a strategy for your organisation and its services in reaching the wider community
- Presenting Quality Impact Assessments to your donors
If you are not certain where the gaps and constraints lie in your organisation, you may wish to try our organisational healthcheck and let us do that for you.