Increase your Capacity
We cannot build our own future
without helping others to build theirs.
Develop your organisation’s CAPACITY
Could your organisation do with support in strengthening its internal structures, systems and processes, management, leadership, governance and overall staff capacity to enhance organisational, team and individual performance?
Organisational capacity is multi-faceted and continually evolving. It relates to the capabilities, knowledge and resources that organisations need to be effective and deliver with results. In other words, it is the ability or power of an organisation to apply its skills, assets and resources to achieve its goals.
Ki-Rin’s capacity development approach is based on six key areas:
- Governance and Leadership
- Mission, Vision and Strategy
- Programme Delivery and Impact
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Resource Development (Fundraising)
- Internal Operations and Management
If you are not certain where the gaps and constraints lie in your organisation, you may wish to try our organisational healthcheck and let us do that for you.
Investing some resource and focus on organisational capacity development can contribute to sustainability, ownership, improved programmes and services, and provide you with a common sense of purpose. It can also enhance institutional flexibility in responding to change, problem solving, learning, and managing your risks.
What you get:
- More effective and efficient management, structures and resources
- A deepened sense of clarity in organisational functioning and direction
- Confidence in your management, operations and governance
- Reflective practice to encourage learning
- Enhanced growth in individuals, teams and resources
- Stronger stakeholder engagement
- Greater assurance for your Board
How do we do this?
We work closely with you to try and get a little under the skin of your organisation and develop a sense of understanding of the motives and drivers to increase the capacity of individuals, teams or the organisation itself. Our approach is flexible and based around the needs and resources of the client. This may include a one-to-one with the senior executive or Board representative, or it will be through the Ki-Rin Healthcheck, which is a comprehensive process that involves a deep dive into management, operational and strategic areas, providing recommendations for improvement.
You can choose from consultancy, training or executive coaching.